Just three weeks before news of her affair with director Rupert Sanders broke, Kristen Stewart dished on a kinda weird kink to Vogue: Speaking of Robert Pattinson, Stewart revealed, “He loves to lick under my armpits.”
The Frisky notes that this fetish is called maschalagnia—and rounds up 5 more celebs with strange turn-ons:
- Angelina Jolie used to play with knives while in bed with Billy Bob Thornton.
- Shia LaBeouf wants his partner to pull his hair.
- Carmen Electra enjoys being spanked with a coat hanger.
- Justin Timberlake loves a good quickie … during his concerts!
- Christina Aguilera puts on a nurse outfit and “plays doctor.”
Justin Timberlake has just taken a stake in MySpace after the company was sold to the online advertising network Specific Media for $35 million.
The 30-year-old entertainer will “help the company develop its new strategy and creative direction,” according to THR.
“There’s a need for a place where fans can go to interact with their favorite entertainers, listen to music, watch videos, share and discover cool stuff and just connect. Myspace has the potential to be that place,” Justin said in a statement. “Art is inspired by people and vice versa, so there’s a natural social component to entertainment. I’m excited to help revitalize Myspace by using its social media platform to bring artists and fans together in one community.”